Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Cooking Attempts

Spaghetti con Pollo e Porto

Starting at 7:30 P.M. my friend and I commenced on the search through the 100 WAYS TO BE PASTA: Perfect Pasta Recipes From Gangivecchio to find a pasta dish we could cook with chicken, spaghetti, mushrooms, and cooking wine. Soon, I was passionately engaged in the recipe instructions as I chopped green onions and tomatoes and poured sugar and wine into the Italian mixture. Now, 3 hours later, my tummy is full; yet, my taste buds are down in the dumps, as is my self esteem. It seems that red cooking wine is different from red cooking wine vinegar, and that following guidelines results in less creative juices flowing and higher expectations for a dish that might not turn out so great.

Thumbs DOWN to low results, but thumbs UP to passionate attempts.

No comments:

Post a Comment