Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Twin flame soul mate

Twin souls: A popular romantic belief that there is one true soul mate.
http://kuriakon00.tripod.com/soulmate/



"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." 

~Judy Garland 

  I met this beautiful man October 10th of last year.

Since then, we've cuddled, we've kissed, we've cried, we've fought. But I've never met a man whom I love so much.

I think, at times, it's normal to have doubts. It's just how you act upon those doubts. Although, I wish I just knew for sure if this guy I have in my life is my other half. A friend once told me that it wouldn't be as fun if we knew all the mysteries of life. Yet, I think I would be content and love the life I had if everybody knew for sure that there is a God and if the person they're with is the one they're meant to be with. There wouldn't be any arguments, any worry. I can understand her point. Maybe I'm just not seeing life how she sees it just yet.

 

College Experience = Thumbs Up


No comments:

Post a Comment