Friday, September 19, 2014

Scholarly Fashion

Crowe Unplugged
College scholars really know how to strut the collegiate runway. In between classes and after college events allowed me to capture the great styles so many people at my alma mater have. Their great tastes really brighten up this all-nighter work place and allow our creative juices to flow.

"Every day is a fashion show and the world is your runway..."

What most people tend to do is dress up mainly on Mondays. However, the real stylish people have their vogue on all the time. These students and professors I captured in my photographs have that great sense of class that never fades (no matter what day of the week it is). In my search of models for my blog, I now notice different clothes and new accessories people use to spice up their look of the day. And this not only allows me to spot people with cute outfits to take pictures of, but also lets me give an extra compliment or two to a random person walking by with a great sense of style.  

Fiction and Poetry Workshop: Professor


Fiction and Poetry Workshop: classmate
Side Note: Thanks to those of my classmates who don't want to show their face, yet still allow to take a picture of their outfits. You rock.

On a walk to the CC dining room

Mailroom

Classic Hall

Classic Hall

In front of the new Lynn Hall
Classical Chinese Philosophy: classmates

Walking to class, by Duggan Library

Twins in front of Center for Fine Arts

Classical Chinese Philosophy: classmates
Note: Scarf weather has arrived



Thumbs up to all these people who let me awkwardly take a picture of them in between classes and school night events.

No comments:

Post a Comment